Finally

So...I have finally decided to get into this! 
An idea of a food blog has been in my mind ever since September, but I still needed that last push to make this happen. Bet all of my family and friends out there find this blog a perfect reflection of me. 

For those who don't know me, just know one thing: I LOVE eating. Not just eating whatever that is in front of me, or gobbling down junk food while watching TV (though I have those days - I am sure that if you are a girl, you understand me (my roommates sure do!)), but appreciating a carefully cooked meal. By meal, I mean a meal that makes you naturally go O_O when you take the first bite...when the flavor, texture and "feeling" first hits you. I don't know what it's like for you, but for me, food can affect my mood of the entire day. Basically, good food makes me happy and unappetizing food can make me really moody. I bet lots of you out there share the same feelings. 

I wanted to differentiate this food blog from many out there by making it more personal. Therefore, the accounts I write are more for personal reasons rather than trying to inform people, yet I was hoping that my mouthwatering experiences could inspire some of you out there some way or the other.  

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Comments

  1. Jew!
    Amei seu blog!!!! Eu to comendo muito mal nas minhas viagens e olhar essas comidinhas tá me deixando com água na boca!
    Adorei que você tá escrevendo e que você tá empolgada com isso. Eu sei que comida é praticamente sua vida, então acho bom você parar de reclamar que você tá gorda- particularmente porque eu vi uma foto de você no facebook com uma pencil skirt e você tá uma gostosona! haha!
    Amei, keep posting que eu vou sempre dar uma olhada.
    Um dia você vai virar referência de good food and good critic! Amei seu approach!
    Te amo muito
    Tchinieeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay julie!

    this is awesome. Te vejo em londres next week!??

    bjs
    Nanda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts