Flavoured Kit Kats!

Click me: Ad Age article on flavoured Kit Kats.


So in December while I was in Narita Airport, Tokyo I saw these irregular Kit Kat packages from afar. I wondered why they weren't the regular red you see around. As I got closer I was AMAZED to see that they were different falvoured Kit Kats! I bought two boxes of each flavour and stuffed my carry-on luggage. Well, the chocolates are obviously gone but I kept part of the packaging and glued it into my tickets collection booklet. Just thought it might be interesting for some of you guys to see it. Enjoy :)



The flavours they had in the region were Green Tea, Ginger Ale, Strawberry, Cheesecake, Milk Coffee (I think) and a special version with a different type of cookie inside. Notice how the packagings are extra colourful...makes the the regular Kit Kat pacakging look so lame and boring. 

Comments

  1. nossa, que interessante! mas são bons?? é tipo chocolate com gosto de chá verde?? to achando meio doido isso hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. que deliiiiiiiciaaaaaa e interessante, (como minha colega S colocou)
    suas comidas tão me fazendo bem
    eu como super mal aqui, só comida que engorda e não faz bem - e olhar pra essas fotos (tá, não essa) me leva a outro lugar. vc escreve muito bem jew. keep posting
    te amo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts